Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SICK...SICK....SICK

Over the last two weeks I have been fighting a cold which by the way is absolutely miserable while pregnant. On Monday afternoon I started to feel really bad and think I either A. got a virus or B. the cold was just upsetting my stomach. We were scheduled to do my maternity shoot yesterday and ended up having to cancel it because needless to say I felt like death. My wonderful husband took the whole day off so that I could get some rest! Thank God! I slept all morning long and then started feeling better towards the end of the night. I still have that nasty little cold and have now taken Christian's humidifier into our room and put it next to my side of the bed just to be able to get some rest. I highly recommend it for anyone else. I love the cool air hitting my face and although I can't breath through my nasal passages it helps me breath through my mouth! I really hope that bubbles and I can get rid of this cold within the next week!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

OH, I'm sorry you're so sick! When I was pregnant the doctor told me to use saline nasal spray ( its just salt water) and blast the heck out of my nostrils over the sink! Then just hang out there for a while and let it drip then finally blow it out. It worked really well, actually. Hope you feel better!