Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pink! Pink! Pink! and more......Pink!


Yesterday my friends threw me the most beautiful baby shower ever! The day started off wonderful everyone was asleep in the house so I was able to take a nice quiet hot bath! Christian woke up around 8:00 and then wasn't feeling to well. I have never seen a child pass gas so much in my life. My shower was abs. beautiful! I could def. tell that all of my friends had put a lot of effort into making it my special day. There was sooo much pink! I think i am finally ready for all of the pink! lol. Jen was so sweet to have the shower at her house! I just love her and to fix extremely yummy punch! I really just want to thank everyone for putting their time and effort into the shower! I felt fabulous and it was such a blessing to be able to spend time with all of my friends and especially my mom. I think that my mom being there was by far the best thing I could have ever asked for. Today is a little sad Until then we are at 34 weeks so technically anytime now!!!!

0 comments: