Welcome to the world Avah Faith Welch! She was born at 11:00 on Tuesday March 31, 2009. She weighed in at 6lbs 14 oz. She is 20 and 1/2 inches long. She has beautiful blue eyes and super long eyelashes! We are both doing great! She is also a pro at nursing! The labor and delievery was super easy. We checked into Fairfax at 7:30 they started the pitocin drip at about 9:00 I labored with very mild contractions until about 10:00 they checked me and I was already 5 centimeters dialated. After they checked me they broke my water which immediately made the contractions 20 times stronger. I cannot believe I was actually considering going natural..lol. After they broke the water I labored for about an hour received the epidural and she was on her way. In a matter of three pushes our beautiful angel entered the world. I have a tear but it is the same tear I had with Christian and is not that bad. I have already been walking around and am ready to go home to see Christian and be back in my own bed. He has not seen the baby yet because me may get discharged tomorrow mid-day. Other than that we are all doing well. Colin was an amazing coach! He did a super job at filming and just being my rock. He is currently passed out on the side of me lol. We cannot wait for everyone to meet out little girl. And I thank god every minute. She is truely an angel!
Graduation Day
3 months ago
3 comments:
A HUGE congratulations to you all!!! Avah is beautiful and way to go Mom on such a fast labor!
We're looking forward to meeting her!
I love her name! It is truly beautiful! What's the meaning behind it? And what a great delivery! I guess your body was ready to have that baby! :-) We can't wait to meet her in August!
Awww...Avah is beautiful! What a great name too! We are so looking forward to watching Avah grow through the blog and still hope to one day meet you all. :)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment