Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Future UFC Fighter!


Anyone dare to take on this kid! He's ready to defend his lil sis "bubbles" And look at that face! Who would want to mess with this kid! lol. He's ready alright but I think that he has no clue as to what is about to happen within the next two weeks. He def. knows that there is a baby coming and that mommy looks like "Po" off of the movie Kung Fu Panda. lol. I am really excited but also sad. The closer we get to the due date the shorter our time gets! Sigh! I love spending time with Christian he is such a character now. He can be Christian one minute then Avatar, Mantise, Tai Lan, and other characters that i'm not sure even he knows who they are. Christian is really into crafts which I really enjoy! He asks everyday after his nap, "Make crafts with ME mommy." Christian is also very ready to start school. I'm just trying to take in every minute of the time we have together before our little Bubbles gets here!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Christian looks so darn cute in this pic (even when he's trying to look mean)!