Friday, March 27, 2009

Dr.'s Apt & Our last weekend as a family of 3!

So as I stare at the photo above it brings back sooo many memories. This is obviously our first family picture as a family of three. By Tuesday we will be a family of four. Which is a huge blessing! God has been so wonderful to me over the past few years. I hope that I make him proud.. I cannot believe that two and a half years has gone by already since they day we took this photo! I'm nervous, anxious, excited, ready and scared all at the same time. Nervous if she comes unexpectedly early before Tuesday morning, Excited to see what she looks like and to hear her first cry, ready to get her out of my belly before it blows up (The doctor guessed her weight yesterday and said she's about 7 to 8 lbs. LoL I was hoping to stay away from those number eights so we shall see) and last but not least scared as to how Christian will feel about his new little sissy. This past week I managed to put up the swing and the bassinett in our room. When I was upstairs in the bathroom Christian thought it would be fun to SIT in the swing. So needless to say we are now letting him figure out that this is not yours and this is your sissy's! My mother-in-law(aka) Gunga will arrive on Sunday night. She will be staying with Christian while we are in the hospital. I really just wanted to thank all of my friends who have so lovingly stepped up to take Christian whenever we need! Thank you so much. My mom(MIMI) and sister (Coo-C00) will be getting here on the 10th. Well as for now are are back to the waiting game.....

Induction:
Inova Fairfax Hospital.
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, Va 22042

We have to be there at 7:30 and the induction will start at 8:30!
Also, we would love visitors as when we were here with Christian we knew abs. NO ONE. The downside to Fairfax it's 5.00 cash!

p.s. we still have no OFFICAL name yet and we feel as though whatever we name her was suited for our family and not for anyone else's family. :-)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Y'all will all be in my prayers! I wish that I could come and visit you all in the hospital. :) Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful girl!