Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An attempt at our first Gingerbread house!

He was so proud!


Here is our Jesus House! (Great idea Christian)



So proud of his house!
It fell apart so we had to put it back together! lol


I knew that the weather would be yucky this morning and I needed to keep Christian occupied with something so we headed out to Micheal's last night to pick up a gingerbread house. Christian was super excited that it would be our own thing. Avah was taking a nap while Christian and I were decorating the house. He was very helpful and listened very well. You could tell that he really enjoyed making the house. He didn't call it his house he called it Jesus' house. He sang Happy Birthday to Jesus the whole time we made it. So sweet to think of that. I think we will do this every year just me and Christian our own thing. I love my little man!

0 comments: