Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ice (It really is 9 degrees)



The Nativity


Colin and Christian



Mimi, Me and Avah ontop of the Ice bridge!
Avah being silly after the exhibit!

Well we froze our little booties off this morning! They advertised ICE as being 9 degrees cold but seriously how cold is 9 degrees lol. We walked in the building after standing in line for 20 minutes outside and though it was awesome. We waited in line for the tickets and then to get our parka's. Right as you stood by the opening you could feel the freezing cold air. Avah wasn't having it so I took her out of the stroller and loaded her up in the Beco with the parka on top of us. I had my ski jacket on underneath and gloves but poor little Avah was freezing. The exhibits were beautiful but the cold was to much to bear. I ran through it with Avah so that she didn't have to freeze. Christian just walked around in Awe. The last exhibit was pretty awesome. They had carved out the nativity. It was so impressive especially since they were celebrating Jesus birthday with the rest of the general public. It was He also went down the Ice slide by himself which was pretty funny! We had a great time will be do it again, prolly not. After we did Ice we walked down to the Gaylord to have hot chocolate and cookies. Yummy. Now most of everyone is taking a nap and of course you guessed it, I'm blogging!

0 comments: