This was the highlight of our weekend!
Me and Christian out in the snow!
I love this picture! He is so happy to be in the snow!
Yesterday was our first snow day of the winter season. Christian was amazed. He stared at the back door all morning asking constantly if he could go out and play in the snow. Finally right before his nap we took him out and I don't know who had more fun Christian or us. It was my first time to actually make a real snowman. It was AWESOME. I started rolling the ball of snow and when I looked down there was a huge track behind me and a huge ball of snow. I must say I had a blast playing in the snow. Christian really loved making snow balls and throwing them at anyone who was in his path. We had a great time out in the snow. Avah was upstairs asleep(I mean screaming) in her room. We think that she has an ear infection and a cold and of course your kids sickness always gets worse on a Saturday or Sunday when nothing is open. We also installed our new microwave this morning. The Milne's had been letting us borrow there microwave so we finally decided that it was time to return it. Plus we got a great deal on black Friday and it actually turned out to work for us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment