Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Birthday Party!


Christmas morning

Loving on her brother!


Jack Sparro and Storm trooper!

Christmas Eve Service 2009

Celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ!

Christmas was amazing this year. We enjoyed Christmas Eve by going to our church and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ and then when we got home we had a birthday party for Jesus. My mom made a homemade Red Velvet cake and we had Adam and Michelle over for diner. It was so nice to gather around the cake and sing Happy Birthday to our savior. Christian loved the fact that we were celebrating Jesus birthday. Christmas morning we kept the kids in their beds until my mom and step dad woke up and then once everyone was down stairs and the camera was out we let Christian make his way down into the living room. He was so Happy. Such sweet memories. He had fun going through the Santa sack opening various gifts from MiMi and Papa Toe. He got a new kitchen and alot of costumes. I didn't know if it was Halloween or Christmas. He loves dressing up. Avah got a cabbage patch doll which was sentimental to me because I loved them when I was growing up. My mom suprised be and bought me a coach watch. I must say I was def. shocked. My mom and stepdad left for Canada this morning and my in-laws are in route to our house right now. More time with family! I cannot wait!!!

0 comments: