Friday, April 22, 2011

Circus!


C's Favorite Part! Motorcycles in the cage!



Christian and Brooke!

We had a blast at the Circus on Wednesday night. The kids LOVED it. We also got to spend time with wonderful friends who are in the process of getting ready to move. I thought I was lucky since it had been two years since a great friend has moved and here I am again losing another! I will miss her and I am sure that our kids will miss each other to. Avah loves her daughter and C loves her other daughter! (lol) He keeps reminding me that he cannot wait to see her at her Dance recital! HA makes me laugh. I am constantly reminded by God that we know some wonderful people here and that we are here for a reason. What that reason is I have no idea!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That reason is so we can stay friends despite the miles...and meet up in LA when I live in MS!

And don't forget to put June 18 at 4:00 on your calendar...that is Brooke's recital and she is excited Christian wants to come!