Saturday, April 30, 2011

Put me in Coach!


Dug out banner!

Batter up!

C going to bat!

Hanging out in the dugout!

Being silly!

Throwing the ball!
Avah and Lydia supporting their brothers! "Go scrappers!"

Christian first T-ball game of the season was so much fun!! I grew up watching baseball an absolutely loved every minute of it! Well except for the part where he left the house without his glove and assumed that he would just catch the ball with his hand! HA! I made a sign for the kids dug out for the game and also dressed Avah in coordinating colors! I know silly right! I just couldn't help myself. We invited our home group to his baseball game and it was great to have people there cheering him on! After the game we came home and celebrated with Brats! The kids skipped their nap which really wasn't a great idea and both were extremely exhausted and went to bed at 7:00! Here's to a wonderful day! Dad this is for you! I know you would have loved to see your grandson playing ball! Enjoy the pictures of Christian playing ball!

0 comments: