
All of the kiddos!

Aloe Vera on my right foot! Hmm I wonder who did that?!?

C on his new bike!

Everyone eating diner! We kicked the kids outside :-)
This year we celebrated Easter in VA at home without our family. When I first woke up I was a little bummed but realized that I have my own little family now. Christian and Avah were both up at 6:00 ready for their goodies. Christian came darting down to the stairs to see his surprise! It was a bike. Avah got some goodies for her doll Stella. Then we headed out to the church's early service. After church we came home and started preparing our diner. The menu consisted of Turducken, Tyler Florence's sweet potatoe casserole, green bean casserole and yummy sides that everyone else pitched in to bring. We had the Hall's and the Kuhn's over this year for diner and it was a Chaotic blast! We had so much fun. Kids and laughter filled our house this year! Mike, Ann and Colin took on the task of hiding eggs outside. The kids were so pumped to go and hunt for eggs. After that we came in and well... I somehow happened to have that yummy sweet potatoe casserole fall on my right foot(which just came out of a 350 degree oven after 30 mins!) Yikes! IT WAS SO HOT! My poor toes. Luckily for me the weather has warmed up and I won't look weird having to wear flip flops the next couple of days. It was a wonderful Easter and I think that everyone had a wonderful time! We are so blessed with great friends!
0 comments:
Post a Comment