Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kitchen Make Over!


Before!


After! (Still need to get rid of those stools)

New place mats!
New centerpiece and Table arrangement!

Ever since we moved in this house I have been constantly painting walls, changing hardware, and just adding a special touch to this house. I recently tackled the task of re-finishing a chair for my business and then on to the bathroom cabinets. Colin went on a very long 3 week trip and just made it in town. While he was gone I was quite busy with refinishing the kitchen cabinets and adding new hardware(thanks to my friend) who helped me install them. I also refinished Colin's bathroom cabinets as well. It was supposed to be a surprise because Colin thought the cabinets were going to be white but at the last minute I decided to paint them dark brown. Christian decided that he would tell Daddy what his mommy was up to! Anyways here's the pics...

1 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE those placemats! Did you get those at WM? And I love the cabinets, too (but you already knew that)!