WOWA! Are we really already twenty eight weeks??? The final stretch. I'm doing great besides the discomfort of round ligament pain. Today I got to take a really long nap which felt great. Christian has been wonderful and is adjusting to all of the things pink that are making their way into our household. He is also very excited about his big boy room. We had to cut and alter the box spring over the weekend to fit in his bed and finally it worked. Thanks to Ginger I am sure that we have chosen a great bed rail for Christian's bed. She always has the best advice to give!!! We will be putting Christian in his room this weekend. Here is an updated picture of the belly! I finally scheduled my photo shoot with Lisa and I am so excited about it. Now I am on the hunt for things to wear :-)))
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment