So this past week while every little kid was outside playing with the fluffy, cold, wet, white stuff my little guy was stuck in side with a fever, cough and a really bad cold. I actually felt really bad for him because he would stare outside of the sliding glass door and say "Mommy it's a wonderland" & "Mommy I get my hat, gloves and coat and go play with daddy outside". It was heartbreaking to watch him WISH he could play in the snow. Oh well, maybe he will be able to enjoy his next snow day! However, he is still sick with runny nose and cough. It's always so hard to watch your kids when they are sick. I have also come to terms that God is preparing me for the late nights and continuous feedings of a new born. Christian since being sick has been waking up at least three times a night for either more medicine or more water. So I have to say I'm ready for the no sleeping crying baby! BRING IT ON!
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment