I don't know what it is with this pregnancy but I am getting so anxious! I keep thinking that the house needs to be in order and things that I never would clean before like the baseboards need to be clean also. I wish that I could just sit down and relax for a minute but that has not been the case. I thought that preparing for the second baby would be easier than the first but who was I kidding. Christian needs to get in his big boy room in order to get the baby's room ready i need to install another car seat into the car, not yet but eventually. It just seems as thought there is alot more going on the second time around than the first. I also hate that I have no time to go to the gym. I miss being able to just get out and go for a walk. I mean I have time but I would rather spend those last precious hours with Christian and Colin. I know that once the baby gets here it will be a little chaotic. And speaking of making you feel horrible...we were at chick fa late the other day with Mariah Carter and her little one and this woman comes from out of no where telling me how frustrated I was with Christian because he would not come down the play area when I was ready to leave she also added that Christian would need 125 % of my time when the baby gets here ........ and it didn't end there. After she wouldn't stop talking I just completely ignored the rest of her so called advice. I mean are you kidding me???? Who wouldn't get frustrated at 27 weeks when you have asked your two year old to get down about 6 times. It was a wake up call but it also made me question if i lose patience with my two year old that often. And being pregnant I probually took what she said a little to heart because i'm emotional! lol Oh well live and learn I guess!!!
Graduation Day
3 months ago
1 comments:
Desi, you are a great mother - pregnant or not - and while I wasn't there I'm guessing some random busybody who doesn't know you or Christian should not be taken seriously when their nosey, arrogant self thinks it's there place to critique the mothering of a stranger at a Chickfila in front of other people, no less. She has zero credibility. In fact, I would suggest forget it and her completely. You are a great Mommy to Christian and will be a great Mommy to him and his little sister. Don't let Ms. Busybody make you doubt yourself. You are better then that!!!
Post a Comment