Well it's about 10:52 at night and here I am still awake. That's right I cannot come to terms with the late nights and the serious lack of sleep. Who would have ever thought that the hospital would be so exhausting. As of right now I have chapped lips and somewhat of a cold. Colin and Christian came to visit tonight and when they left I was so broken hearted. I am ready to get out and go home because first of all it would mean that Avah was well and second of all i would be able to be with my family in my own house. Christian cried when he left tonight and boy did it break my heart! I love and miss that little guy so much. Tonight should be interesting because there is only ONE nurse on duty! Her assistant is in the NICU. For those of you who have had to stay for an extended period of time know how agrivating the constant beeping of the machines are. And how annoying it is to have to write down whens the last time you breastfed or changed a poopy or pee diaper. Avah has passed two stools in the last two days which is awesome. She did however have a fever late tonight of 99 but they will be checking it again at 12. It could have been from being stimulated by her bath. Tomorrow they will take more blood and then we should get the results sometime around 11 or 12. I am praying that her WBC will have gone up so that way we could possibly go home!!!!!!!!! If not they will either take her off the anti-biotics for 24 hours and see if that works or they will have to administer antibiotics for eight more days which means that we could possibly be in here until the end of next week. Not good since my mom and step dad are coming in to visit. I also pray that Christian and Colin will be at peace at home without me.
Graduation Day
4 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment