Avah is 4ths! We had her 4 month well check today and she did such a great job! She is 14lbs. even just two lbs shy of what her brother was at 4mths and she is 24 inches long. She is continuing to move on up on the growth curve! She is really starting to interact now cooing, grabbing toys, and enjoying her tummy time a little more. She is also starting to look more and more like Christian every day! They have increased her dose of Zantac due to her weight and have also given me the go to start giving her rice cereal because she is waking up at least three times during the night. The doctor gave me the choice of supplementing but I really want to hold off on that for as long as possible. On another note I was getting Avah out of the car after her apt. and I look over at the house door to where Christian is standing and I see a full monty! lol He was peeing in the front yard! I wanted to fuss but couldn't It was hilarious. What can I say he has NO shame what so ever. Three year olds are so fun to be around! On another note I wanted to update on the neck...My neck is getting better. I'm going to the chiropractor on Monday! I hope that this will solve the problem! I am also going to stop wearing the sling! I think it's killing my neck. I am also considering taking Avah out of the infant seat and placing her into the Marathon. 14lbs. is alot of strain on my neck.
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment