Yeah that's right we had to go to the ER except this time it wasn't for any of the kids it was for me. Yesterday morning I woke up with severe neck cramps at around 4 o'clock. This was not like any old regular cramp, it seriously felt like I was in labor but the pains were coming from the neck! Ouch. If you had to ask me on a scale of 1 to 10 what the pain was and still is when it cramps I would say an 11. Anyways Jen came over to stay with Christian and we brought Avah with us. When we got there the ER was empty so they got us in the back relatively quick. The Doctor came to look at me and diagnosed me with Torticollis(which by the way I think she is way off). I was rushed out and sent home with Motrin and Skelaxin. When I got home yesterday I didn't want to take the muscle relaxer because I knew that it would make me sleepy so I waited until nighttime to take it. Well when I grabbed the bottle out of the cabinet it said DO NOT TAKE WHILE BREASTFEEDING (Seriously!) The Doctor told me that it was ok to take. So I called the pharmacy back and the pharmacist told me NOT to take it while nursing because the risk outweighed the benefits. I ended up taking a percacet and sleeping alright well when I woke up this morning the peracet wore off and the cramps were back...I have no clue as to what this is and if you are reading this and can offer me some advice please let me know. I had no idea how much I use my neck muscles on a day to day bases and this is really taking a tole on me. Besides being in pain there are only certain ways that I can pick Avah up to nurse her. Please keep me and Colin in your prayers....I know that I am testing his patience a little because I am so frustrated with this. I am calling my doctor today to see if they can get me in to get a second opinion and maybe get the right medical treatment.
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment