Friday, August 21, 2009

Photo's of Avah





I recently asked a good friend of mine to shoot some photos of Avah and she did such a wonderful job. We got a couple of good shots until Avah was done and ready for a nap. I was wondering to myself how in the world will we take pictures of one child with six kids in the house. Well as I saw for myself she is a very well organized mom and when I get frustrated with just two kids it is moms like her who make me realize that I have it somewhat easy! So thanks Mel for helping me out! Also, Christian had a blast at the play date. When we got in the car and I asked him "Did you have fun?" and his response was "Yes, they are my princesses!" LOL. He played with three girls for four hours.... You all know how I feel about most of the families being military in the area...I guess I just can't help it. Colin was in the military does that count? lol

0 comments: