Friday, August 21, 2009

Cloth Diapers!




That's right people i'm going green. What may you ask caused this decision? Well Avah's constant blowouts are number one but also because her BUM is so red right now. When I first thought of cloth diapers the first mental picture that came to my head was a burp cloth with a safety pin. Well, my very green girlfriend was visiting for the weekend and told me that I should take a look at them and that I would be suprised. Suprised is exactly what I was. They are awesome and did I mention they are super cute. Ginger and I bought Avah her first pair online and I recieved it in two days. It's an all in one so that's it you just toss it into the laundry. Not to mention that it is adjustable for different sizes. These diapers are awesome. We are going to be using fuzzibuns and blueberries. I hope that this will help with the blowouts and I pray that it will help to heal her very very raw BUM! I hope that the church nursery workers are ready for this one. I also purchased a really cute wet bag to put the diapers in for when we are at church!

0 comments: