
This was a year ago! Look at how much they have changed!

So in LOVE!

Look at those Rolls!!!

Bathtime!

Me & Steppy!
This past weekend our wonderful friends from Colorado drove all the way to Va to visit us! We had such a great time. They got in on Friday evening and we ordered Ginger and I's favorite Z-Pizza, I think the kids pigged out more than us. We stayed in had a nice glass of wine and let the kids play. Ginger and I hope that one day Steph and Christian will get married :-). On Saturday Ginger and I headed out to Old Town to spend a little girl time together while the guys stayed home with the kids. We checked out Polka Dot Diva's and boy do I love their shop! Tres Chic! We came back home and took naps while the kids were out and then got ready for the Carradice cookout! The kids had a blast at the cookout and it was great to see everyone. We hung out there until 7:30 and headed back home because the kids were exhausted. Steph and Christian got along so well this trip. They had their moments but they were def. in LOVE! lol. Sunday morning we headed out to church, had lunch at feces, and then came home to take a nap. The kids went down and I started making the Gumbo!! Yummy. After the kids woke up from their nap Colin and Chris were going to go outside and take the kids swing. While Christian was climbing down the stairs he grabbed a yellow jacket nest. Needless to say he did get stung! Poor little guy! He was a tuff one though. After he calmed down the guys went in the front yard and let the kids play in the sprinkler outside! It was the perfect way to end the weekend. Ginger took on the task of showing me how to make a button hole. We had an interesting time trying to figure out how the machine worked lol. We thought the feed dogs were broken but it ended up being me who was pulling the fabric in the wrong direction(total blonde moment). I must say I had a wonderful weekend and I am looking forward to seeing all them again. I miss being able to hang out with friends that truly feel like family! I am sad to see them leave but I know that we have alot to look forward to such as planning a trip to visit them! Not in the winter! lol MOPS starting up again, and then my mom and my stepdad will be in not this weekend but the next! Until then I will sit down and be thankful for the time I spent with them and I will enjoy my clean house :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment