Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Almost here!


That's right the Girl's (Avah, Morgan, Lizzie and Kate) Birthday party is almost here. I have been doing some serious planning for this party and I am so excited to be able to share this day with 70 of our good friends and family! We rented out a church so that our older kids would have something to do while the 1 year olds were either walking or crawling around. This past week the mom's and I worked on the the favors and just getting everything ready for the party. There are still a few kinks to work out but I think it will be an awesome time. Avah is quite the walker now. She has been letting go and cruising to wherever she pleases. This doesn't surprise me because Christian was also cruising around for his first birthday also. I wanted her to crawl for a little bit longer but it will be fun to see how Avah and Christian interact together now. But I have to go for now...more planning and preparing. There will be pictures up from the party this weekend!

0 comments: