
Sweet Lydia! You are so loved!
This post is all about exactly what the title says! God had a plan for me. About two months ago one of my girlfriends approached me about a bible study.. I turned away from it at first because seriously I thought I didn't have time..(I thought I didn't but God new I did!) I got online and ordered the book and the minute it was in my hands I couldn't put it down. God had been slapping me in the face "YOU NEED THIS" The book is by Beth Moore, So Long Insecurity. I have always wanted to make one of my hobbies a business but could always here a voice inside of my head saying that I couldn't do it or I would never be able to accomplish it. With the help of this book and my husband's awesome words of encouragement I have started my own Business. The funny part is it all happened in 2 weeks. I am so very thankful to announce DesireeAngellePhotographyLLC. My website is DesireeAngellePhotography.com My goal is to be an on location newborn, infant, and toddler photographer. So far I have already done 6 shoots and I cannot wait to do more. I love being able to hold a newborn and just feel the love that surrounds the room when I'm doing a shoot. It's like God is right there with me(which he is). I still keep hearing that voice telling me that I can't make it or that I will fail but I have put my full trust in God that this is what he wanted me to do and this is what I will do. So thanks to all of my friends who have given me words of encouragement and thanks to my husband who has opened a door to letting me be something other than just a mommy. Something that defines who I am! And thanks to God for his very presence and for his trust in me!
Graduation Day
3 months ago
1 comments:
Your photographs are beautiful! I so wish you were based out of Baton Rouge so I could hire you to take pictures of Julianne. :) I will be looking forward to seeing all the wonderful pictures you'll be posting!
Love,
Jessica
Post a Comment