Christian had his first dentist apt the other day. Excuse the mess around his face he was eating. He was very nervous about going to the dentist but I managed to coax him into going. He watched as I got my teeth cleaned first. The dentist and her assistant were so good with making him feel comfortable and showing him around. He thought the chair was super cool. After I had my teeth cleaned we went back with Christian where he was offered super cool Elmo shades to keep the "sun" out of his eyes. You could see how anxious he was to get this over with. He picked bubble gum as his first choice in toothpaste "ugh" I tried it and it was horrible! But Christian liked it so I didn't say anything. She starting cleaning his teeth and when she got to the back of the two front teeth he began to giggle and squirm. It was so funny both the assistant and I were laughing hysterically. It was so awesome to see how he has grown up over the last three years. I was sitting there picturing my sweet baby who isn't a baby anymore. Going to the dentist with him was a little bitter sweet! They grow up so fast. So enjoy every moment! I have pictures on my cell of him in the dental chair but haven't figured out how to get them on my computer yet. I forgot to bring my camera! HELLO! DUHHH
Graduation Day
4 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment