Avah in her birthday dress!
Handmade with love from Mommy!
Handmade with love from Mommy!
Avah is now 11 months old. Only three weeks away from her first birthday party. Alot has been going on. Alot of time has gone into every little detail of this party. I cannot wait to celebrate your first year of life. Avah is currently taking steps. Two at a time. She only has two teeth at the moment. For a while I thought she was getting her top left tooth and I check today and it has disappeared! Who knows! She has also picked up some new words, "yay yay", "daddy", "mommy", "nana". She has become quite the little parrot. She loves following her brother around where ever he is. On days that Christian is at school I find that she is a little cranky until brother comes home and brightens her day. Sweet baby girl we love you so much!
0 comments:
Post a Comment