Monday, March 22, 2010

Avah's 1st Birthday Party!






Can I believe it is over? No Was it worth all of the hard work and effort? Yes. Avah's first birthday party turned out to be a huge success. From all of the favors, to the cupcake cake, balloons, puff balls, and all the awesome food I think it went well. Avah was a little overwhelmed but for the most part had a great time. All of the older kids had a blast playing in the play area. I was so greatful to have help from wonderful ladies who worked so hard with me in creating the perfect birthday party for our little ones. My mom and Colin's mom were able to come in and celebrate for the party and I believe that the kids would have been excited just to see their grandparent's. Christian woke up this a.m. saying "I wish MiMi and Gunga were here to play with me." Sad times. Avah will be actually turning one on Wednesday of next week. We will do something very small at our house to celebrate her real birthday. Thank to everyone who came out and helped with the birthday party. It means alot to us! Thanks Again, Desi

0 comments: