This week has been a very rough week for me. Not being pick for the scholarship, Having to cancel on our weekend get away to Great Wolf Lodge because the kids or sick and just other personal things that have not worked out the way I wanted them to. How do we continue to move on through the hard times and disappointments in our lives? I seek God. He is the creator and he has a plan it may not be my plan but he knows what is right for me. After submitting my scholarship via internet for everyone to see and not knowing for three weeks who had one was a hard time. Playing that whole waiting game. I would get online and check everyday to see if there was something posted about the SOAR scholarship. A friend of mine told me that even though I didn't win this was only the beginning. She is an amazing new friend that I have met through the whole Scholarship process. I really wish I would have won but I know that deep down in my heart it just wasn't in God's plan. So the kids were also sick this weekend and we had a nice little one night get away to Great Wolf Lodge because Colin was off for a long four day weekend. We spent the entire weekend in the house enjoying each other(can you sense the sarcasm in that?) Needless to say it made for a long weekend. Please God give me the strength and courage to keep pushing forward.
In the mean time ladies here is a cool craft to keep you busy through this winter. My girlfriend back at home makes them! So cute.
http://jonesdesigncompany.com/create/5-days-of-favorite-projects-day-1/
Graduation Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment