
Spitting! It was so funny!

Avah always gets really bunched up and full of excitement!

Uh-Oh

This is her natural smile! Mommy is soo funny!
So instead of a New Year's resolution I wanted to have a word for the year. That word is "Intentional". I want to be more intentional about the things I do in life. If it's an e-mail I want to write it the right way not blow through it. If it is a photo shoot I want to capture the fun moments and not just poses. If it's writing something down or doing a task that Colin has asked I want to be intentional about it. I also want to be more intentional in my friendships. I know I can do this I just need YOUR help and God's help of course. Speaking of God, I really need to be more intentional about reading my bible. Today I wanted to take my camera out intentionally to capture all of Avah's funny faces. Often I get annoyed when she makes silly faces and today I realized that I wanted our photo shoot to be natural. She was so into it. She wanted to dress up, she wanted to be herself and we both ended up having fun! Here is what the outcome was...
1 comments:
I love this post Desi! What a great word for the year! I love it. Avah's shoot is beautiful. You are such a gift and I'm so thankful for you!
Post a Comment