
Seriously! Who told me no?

Ready to party!

Yummy strawberries!

I am so picky I can see where I missed putting that topper
on that one cupcake! lol

Licking her lips! She was ready for her cupcakes.
Avah had her birthday party in VA today and from the looks of it, it looks like she had a wonderful time. I wasn't able to attend the party because Christian has been sick with croup and strep. The theme for the party this year was supposed to be Strawberry shortcake but ended up just being strawberry's. Teri was so sweet and offered to bring Avah to the party for me while I took C to the doctor. I am so glad that she had such a wonderful time! This was the last joint party for the March babies which in a ways makes me sad. I think about the friendships I have made with all of these women and the friendships that the girls have made together and it melts my heart. Thank you all for coming out to celebrate!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment