
Soon they will be big enough to push their sister's around!

Avah and Moira! They have a love hate relationship. I was greatful that today
was filled with love!

Sweet friends!

Monkeying around!

Avah in her new favorite shirt!

Moira found a new snack!
Today was a beautiful Tuesday trip to the National Zoo with Moira, Carter and Mariah. It's a little hectic when we try to take 4 kids to the zoo. Two double stollers(we managed one this time), Umbrella stroller, snacks, water, 4 car seats and the list goes on. For some reason today I was ready. I think it is because we spent all of last week at home with sick kids. The day was beautiful and almost all of the animals were out. We drove through Rock Creek part which was fun to as well. Now I have a new route to take to the zoo thanks to Mariah and her handy smart phone :-) We also got to see the new lion cubs. The kids are still to young to really appreciate the exhibits. We would walk up to one and within two minutes one of the kids was saying "what's next!" I am wondering what is next? What big trip will we take to the city next?!!??
0 comments:
Post a Comment