6 mths & 4 1/2 years. I always loved taking pictures but is pictures like thesethat truly make me grateful for what God has given me. It amazes me how much
Christian has changed. How much he loves God and loves to talk about him. Sometimes I
even catch him and his friends talking about God. I wonder if when I was little if I would pray to God at night are not. Christian does and it has turned into a short simple thank you God into him thanking God for our friends, his sister, his family and everyone that he loves.
I love our "family" here even if they are just our friends. It is a huge blessing to have some amazing friends who share the same desires for their children as I do for mine. I wanted to document this because I want Christian to be able to remember how important God is in his life even at the age of 4. I love you Christian!
1 comments:
We are thankful for Christian too! Moira prays for him every night...and of course Miss Avah and Miss Dez too! LOVE ALL you guys so!
Post a Comment