
Good ole Louisiana Craw fish!

Love their house sign! How cute!

Colin's parent's house! So beautiful!

Enjoying a snow cone!

She ate the whole thing!

Outside barefooted just like any little boy should be!

Enjoying being outside!
Leaving Louisiana was so hard this year. Colin's mom really went out of her way this time. She bought a ton of groceries when I had arrived and had milk and chocolate for the kids. She gave up her room for an entire week so that our family would be comfortable. It turned out to be a really awesome set up. The kids loved playing out on the porch in the morning and I enjoyed sitting in the sun watching them. Louisiana has such a slower pace of life that I could get used to. It was hard for me to leave their beautiful home and their awesome back yard. The kids enjoyed climbing the rocks and tress and playing around their pond. It brought home fond memories of when I was kid and was able to roam around in the fields and play until I literally couldn't play anymore. It was a little heart breaking to come home to VA and realize that the kids cannot have that here. I hope and pray that we can give our kids a back yard to play in one day and that the kids will learn all about the wonderful state of Louisiana.
0 comments:
Post a Comment