
K and C!

Daddy riding the waves!

Her favorite part of the park!

Only a small section of the park.

Christian

Avah
I don't know where the time went but I totally forgot to post about our trip to Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, VA. We went with our friends Kurt and Zara and we all had a wonderful time. Avah was a little timid at first and Christian could care less. C road every ride that he could get on. The adults took turns and got to ride the Howling Tornado. I didn't think that I would Howl but yes I sure did. Colin was facing backwards going down the slide so all he could see was my face and he said seeing my face was hysterical. But that was only because I could see what was coming and he couldn't. We had a wonderful time and would like to go back next year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment